Many of the principles for defending your IT environment apply to industrial control systems (ICS), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and other OT. But securing OT has additional complexities and considerations.
We’ve created this resource guide with more than 80 useful reference links, categorized and described, to shortcut your learning about the evolving Critical Infrastructure threat landscape, the modern industrial cybersecurity practices used for defense, and steps to formulating your own plans and strategies.
Explore this Resource hub to learn:
1. OT Cybersecurity Basics & Best Practices
2. Regulations: CISA (US and US gov't), Legal, NIS Directive (EU)
3. Cybersecurity Roadmaps to Follow: NIST, MITRE ATT&CK, Sector-Specific Guides (US), IEC 62443, CAF (UK)
4. NIST Breakdown (5 components) -Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover
5. Resources for Designing an OT Architecture + Zero Trust and John Kindervag
6. Understanding the US CI Grant: Use Rockwell Automation 's Free Plan Template
7. Industry Specifics, such as Water/Wastewater, Utilities, Pipelines, Manufacturing