OnDemand I Putting Cyber Risk Management and GRC into Action – A Case Study
As cyber risks and attacks escalate, how can you protect your organization with a thoughtful governance, risk and compliance approach?
What roles do standards like GDPR, PCI and NIST play?
How can you manage the ever-increasing role of third parties, who are estimated to account for more than 60% of data breaches?
Join our guest expert, Grace Beason, Director of Governance, Risk and Compliance at Guidewire, an industry software platform for property and casualty insurance carriers. Grace is a GRC and risk expert who will describe how she built her cyber-risk program at Guidewire, along with her passion for integrated GRC.
In this informal session, we will cover:
- Creating a cyber risk/integrated GRC program that is built to scale and mature
- The role of third parties and how to manage their risk
- Why business continuity and resilience were key themes
- Practical advice (e.g., automation) for success
- What’s next – risk quantification and more
We look forward to welcoming you to this interactive session!