OnDemand | The Good, the Bad and the Truth About Password Managers
We strongly recommend that you use a password manager to reduce password reuse and improve complexity, but you may be wondering if it’s really worth the risk. Is it safe to store all of your passwords in one place? Can cybercriminals hack them? Are password managers a single point of failure?
Join Roger A. Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist for this new webinar where he’ll walk you through these questions and more. He’ll also share a new password manager hacking demo from Kevin Mitnick, KnowBe4’s Chief Hacking Officer that will reveal the real risks of weak passwords.
In this session you’ll learn:
- What your password policy should be
- Features you should be looking for in a password management tool
- The real risks password managers pose
- How hackers can exploit password manager weaknesses
- Why password management is key to building a strong security culture