Anti-Phishing, DMARC , Cybercrime , Email Security & Protection
OnDemand | Hacking the Hacker: Assessing and Addressing Your Organization’s Cyber Defense Weaknesses
Cybercriminals are out there, watching and waiting for the perfect opportunity. They are gathering information about your organization and users, devising the perfect plan to infiltrate your defenses.
But with a strategic approach to cyber defense you can hack the hacker before they strike! In this session, we'll share insights into their strategies and their motivations. You’ll learn how to use that understanding, along with simple strategies to make your organization a hard target.
In this webinar, Roger A. Grimes, Data-Driven Defense Evangelist at KnowBe4, exposes the mind of a hacker to help you see your cyber risks from the outside in.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How hackers collect “private” details about your organization and your users
- The most common root causes that lead to damaging cyber attacks
- Common mistakes made when designing cyber defenses and how to fix them
- Data-driven strategies for mitigating your biggest weaknesses
- Why a strong human firewall is your best, last line of defense
Get the details you need to know now to outsmart cybercriminals before you become their next victim!