The Economics of Transforming Your SOC
In the recent data explosion, security logs are often overlooked. Simple network data coming into your SOC just isn't enough. With expanding attack surfaces, talent shortages, regulatory requirements, and budgets–are you getting value from logging analytics? Join Adam Foit, Manager of Technical Marketing at Devo, Kayla Williams, Devo's CISO, and Grace Trinidad, Research Director at IDC, to explore why the concept of an autonomous SOC is gaining traction in the security industry.
- What defines an autonomous SOC?
- What advantages can an autonomous SOC bring to organizations and teams?
- What challenges you can expect when transforming your SOC and how to address them
- IDC’s predictions for the SOC market
- Best practices for a successful autonomous SOC initiative from Devo and IDC